2 Questions to Ask Your Allergist in Conyers, GA
An allergist can help you get rid of your allergy symptoms. If your symptoms are severe or frequent, interfering with everyday activities, or making other conditions, such as asthma, difficult to manage, allergists at Allergy & Asthma Center can develop personalized treatment options to help you function effectively throughout the day. Dr. Jon Stahlman M.D. and an experienced team of allergy specialists treat children and adults with allergies in our clinic. For more information, contact us or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 1755 Parker Rd, Suite A120 Conyers, GA 30094.
Table of Contents:
An onset of allergies can be triggered at any age. From cradles to college, adults and seniors, allergies can arise at any time. At the Allergy & Asthma Center our team of experienced and dedicated allergists and immunologists in Conyers, GA provide patients of all ages with expert medical care in a comfortable and inviting environment. Our allergists in Conyers, GA are highly specialized in complex allergy conditions treatments including pediatric allergies, skin allergies, food allergies, asthma, insect allergies, drug allergies, and seasonal allergies.
Our allergy doctors and immunologists bring the most advanced treatments and testing methods to our patients. Our Board-Certified Allergists in Conyers, GA provide comprehensive medical care for children and adults suffering from allergy or asthma. Our commitment to our patients has earned one of Atlanta’s Magazine Top Doctors. The Allergy & Asthma Center has been serving the community of Conyers, GA for 30 years, and strives to continue upholding the utmost standard of care and excellence. Our team of allergy specialists can help you get the relief you need, while maintaining those relentless allergies.
Specialists in the field and treatment of allergic diseases, asthma, and immunological conditionals, allergists have years of dedication and training to become a Board-Certified Allergist / Immunologist. With at least four years of medical school, and three years in pediatric residency training in the Allergy and Immunology Fellowship Program, our allergy doctors have also attained board certification from the American Board of Pediatrics.
Millions of individuals suffer year after year without knowing that allergies are what is affecting their quality of life. If you or your loved one is suffering from any of the symptoms below, it may be time to seek treatment from an Allergist at the Allergy & Asthma Center in Conyers, GA. Common allergy symptoms include:
– Runny or stuffy nose
– Coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness
– Red, itchy, or watery eyes
– Skin rashes or hives
– Swelling of the tongue or trouble swallowing
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 911!
Our allergists near you will help:
– Identify the diagnosis of allergies or asthma
– Identify potential triggers that are responsible for your allergic reactions and/or asthma
– Confirm if you have food, insect, medication, skin, nasal, or latex allergies
– Modify your environment if your allergies and/or asthma are severe enough to interfere with daily activities
– Evaluate your asthma warning signs such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, especially during the night and after exercise
– Determine the need for medication for your allergies and/or asthma
– Evaluate allergies rashes, hives, eczema, and skin allergies
– Provide Allergy Treatments
The Allergy & Asthma Center is located at 1755 Parker Rd, Suite A120 Conyers, GA, 30094. We are open Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. If you have any questions for our allergists, call us.